190 visa application

bmap

Hi all

I have applied for the visa 190 on the 4th of Dec.

Would anyone know the current processing date for a case officer to be assigned.

This would help me determine how long it would take for a CO to be assigned to my application.

Cheers..

Edited by bmap

Hi Moobobs

Have u heard anything from ur CO?

Hi, we were allocated a CO on the 9th Jan, we need to complete form 80 for both myself and hubby and it is somewhat tricky. Holidays for past 10 years and exact dates for his parents deaths from 20 years ago now have to apply for new death Certs!

Hope all all is going well for you guys.

Fingers red crossed successful form 80s and we will get the go ahead x

Hi Moobobs

Have u heard anything from ur CO?

Hey bmap no not yet! He requested Form 80 for us both and further evidence of my husbands australian work experience. We uploaded Form 80's and had to request tax documents from tax office in Australia as we didn't have copies! They came today and we have uploaded them so all docs requested we have now provided, hopefully not to much longer (wishful thinking and fingers crossed!)

Have you heard anything?

Hey Moobobs,

Yeah.. I haven't heard anything yet.. I think CO allocation is still on for Nov lodged applications.. Haven't heard from anyone from the Dec lodge saying a CO was allocated. Let see how it goes for the next couple of weeks. The suspense is the killer.. I'm sure u wldv gone thru the same thing.. All the best with ur application. Let us know when u get ur golden ticket.

Cheers

Hey Moobobs,

Yeah.. I haven't heard anything yet.. I think CO allocation is still on for Nov lodged applications.. Haven't heard from anyone from the Dec lodge saying a CO was allocated. Let see how it goes for the next couple of weeks. The suspense is the killer.. I'm sure u wldv gone thru the same thing.. All the best with ur application. Let us know when u get ur golden ticket.

Cheers

Hey Bmap, got our visa yesterday! Hope you hear something soon!

Hi all

I have applied for the visa 190 on the 4th of Dec.

Would anyone know the current processing date for a case officer to be assigned.

This would help me determine how long it would take for a CO to be assigned to my application.

Cheers..

I also applied 190 visa on 12th DEC 2013 still waiting for an CO to be assigned!! :sad::sad: Anyone could explain this?? In immi account it says visa in progress and all of the documents are in 'received' state!

I lodged mine on the 4th Dec.. Then the doc status changed to received on the 6th Jan.. The case officer contacted me on the 30th Jan requesting for additional info.. I provided the info within an hour and the visa was granted the same day.

So I presume.. A CO was allocated for my application. But wld only contact u if they need additional info. If not u should get a mail with the direct grant.

For all we know, your case must be currently being assessed.

You are not far behind.. So u should hear from ur CO one of these days.. All the best isurudv..

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone,

I Hope you are well.

Me and my partner lodged Visa 190 on 8/10/2013 and we were allocated Case Officer on 11/11/2013. We were collecting all documents as requested by the CO and we sent out everything on 21/1/2014 as we kept Case officer informed about why there was delay in sending documents every 3 weeks and He did give us time. At the time of request of documents, CO requested more evidence and clarification on my work experiance as i am claiming 5 points for AUS Work Experiance 1 year ( This all experiance is after graduating from UNI). My Occupation is Accountant- General. My lawyers sent all my copy of contracts, payslips, job experiance letters, tax documents, payment summaries and a draft submission on their letterhead giving explanation on my closely related occupation. My assessing authorities CPA Australia doesn’t provide positive assessment for Closely related Occupation. Do you think this is the reason its holding up my visa application as its been 7 weeks we haven’t heard back from CO? Last time when we contact for update, he said the application is still under review. its under GSM Adelaide Team 2

Thank you

Sam